Testimonial for Energizing Soy Protein


I decided to try the Shaklee Energizing Soy Protein as I have felt a loss of energy over the last few years but attributed it to aging. I have also experienced, once in a while, a sense of weakness that would come on suddenly and take several hours to disappear. I had many tests but my Dr. was never able to find a cause for either lack of energy or the weak spells.

Anyway, the day the Soy Protein was delivered, a weak spell had just hit me in the afternoon, so I tried some with a small glass of orange juice. It tasted GREAT (I was a little worried about that) and then I looked at my watch and found that the weakness was totally gone in about 7 minutes!

Since that day I have taken the Soy Protein every morning and noticed a remarkable increase in my energy level. I am not taking any other supplements or medication and have not changed my eating habits, so I know for sure the energy is coming from the Soy Protein!

Source

ida ahmad

About ida ahmad

Ibu kepada 3 anak ini adalah 'working from home mom' dan blogger yg sudah lama menggunakan blog sebagai medium utk berbisnes sejak 2007. Beliau positif utk memberi yg terbaik buat keluarga, masyarakat dan agama sebagai saham akhirat.